Itenco means “on the edge of it”. It’s from the Nahuatl language, an indigenous language of Central Mexico spoken by 100,000+ people today. It’s the language of the Toltecs and the Aztecs, my ancestors.
The mission of Itenco: Lessons For The Leading Edge is to reveal and ignite new edges of leadership. In each episode, listeners are invited to explore the edges of their comfort zones, beliefs, actions, behaviors, and assumptions.
The show is targeted to highly driven entrepreneurs, executives, and thought leaders. Episodes are short and sweet, which I’ve found to be the best format for keeping people’s attention for the entire episode.
Itenco debuted in the top 20 of iTunes, holding steady in the top 10 for several weeks.
About Nancy Marmolejo:
Nancy Marmolejo teaches entrepreneurs, leaders, and teams how to tap into their unique genius and use it to lead, communicate, and create more powerfully. Her top-rated podcast, Itenco: Lessons For The Leading Edge, invites listeners to move from their usual ways of doing things and onto their leading edge. An experienced speaker, Nancy has delivered everything from keynotes in packed ballrooms to intimate retreats for small groups.
Since 2003, Nancy’s business consulting has helped clients from around the world communicate more clearly, improve productivity, and develop compassionate leadership skills. She’s won numerous awards for her business and has been featured in Smart Money, Redbook, Latina Magazine, The Orange County Register, Univision , NPR and many more.
Nancy’s uncanny ability to connect with just about anyone stems from growing up in a family business and working with the public from a young age. Later, as a teacher and teacher trainer, she developed innovative curriculum that went beyond the walls of the classroom. She received a Master’s Degree in Multicultural Education from San Francisco State University and holds several honors from her work in education.
Nancy has contributed to many books including 365 Days of Gratitude, The Twitter Handbook, and The Zen of Marketing. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her family and a very large orange cat, aptly named Orange Kitty.
Work With Nancy When You Or Your Organization:
- Crave INTENSE CLARITY on your vision and mission so you can stop swimming in confusion and wake up each morning KNOWING how to inspire and lead
- Are TIRED of playing it safe, READY to find your leading edge of creative action, innovation, and DARING
- Commit to being a VALUES DRIVEN decision maker, not by memorizing scripts from a training or book, but by being completely ALIGNED with your core values
- Are ready to serve at a HIGHER level, seeing your work as more than work, but as part of YOUR LEGACY
- Are open to embrace and OWN your unique gifts, so you have the perfect blueprint to lead with ease and confidence
CLICK HERE to book a Breakthrough Session with Nancy